This weekend retreat will be tailored for parents who have children ranging from the ages of 0 – 5 years old. These precious years of childhood are of high importance in maintaining or rebuilding foundations for healthy development and accurate parenting. Given the importance of these years in shaping our children’s futures we feel it is vital for parents to join together for discussion and training. The better equipped as parents we are the greater our children have the potential to be.
- To provide parents with insight and understanding regarding parenting according to biblical principles
- To discuss the importance of creating a home environment that is nurturing, balanced and conducive of the Holy Spirit
- To explore the importance of childhood years and the influence they can have on the future
- To encourage parents to examine their personal parenting philosophy and style and set goals aimed at enhancing their parenting in the future
- To provide parents with a relaxing and supportive environment that enables them to share issues and discover solutions together relating to parenting, family and marriage
This will be a child free event (breast fed babies up to 9 months of age are welcome) in order that parents have the maximum amount of time and best opportunity to focus on the teaching as well as have some quality discussion times together as couples and with others. We have selected a beautiful location that will also foster relaxation, enjoyment and be a special time away for you at the best cost we could offer.
We encourage everyone to prioritise this unique opportunity to have a weekend away together and invest into what is most valuable; our children, our families and our Kingdom. We know that God has something specific to share with us all during this time and it is important to be good stewards of our children’s lives and hearts for God from the very beginning. As a Church we have subsidised the cost of this weekend in order to make it more affordable for our families.
DATES: 7PM FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER UNTIL 12PM SUNDAY17TH NOVEMBER
Check-in is available from 2pm onwards.
Please ensure that you eat your evening meal prior to our first session commencing at 7pm.
LOCATION: SILVERWATER RESORT PHILLIP ISLAND
(17 Potters Hill Road, San Remo 3925 VIC)
SPEAKERS: PASTORS CALEB AND ZOE NICHOLES
Cost:$430 per couple, $230 per single parent (twin share)
This includes teaching, notes, continental breakfast, Saturday lunch and morning teas. Please allow additional money to purchase a full buffet breakfast on-site if desired, and dinner on Friday & Saturday night at the onsite restaurant or in one of the many eateries in Cowes and surrounding towns on Phillip Island.
Parenting Retreat (Couple)
[tc_ticket id=”10495″ title=”Add to cart” show_price=”true” quantity=”true”]
Parenting Retreat (Single)
[tc_ticket id=”10496″ title=”Add to cart” show_price=”true” quantity=”true”]
Choose the number of tickets and select the
“Add to cart” on each ticket type above,
then click the cart button below to go the cart.