The purpose of Advanced Kingdom Builders (AKB) is to equip Christian leaders with next level ministry and life skills that will directly increase their Kingdom building effectiveness within both the church and the domains of society.
The AKB curriculum provides advanced training in areas where Christian leaders are not often trained by the church. It focusses on the individual’s life and ministry purpose, equipping the individual in leadership and management skills; refreshing, redefining, reconstructing and reinventing the learnings received through discipleship training and basic leadership training.
AKB provides training through discussion based workshops that lead to practical opportunities to implement the learning in a personalised format. Both weeks are intensive training that stretches and challenges each person to grow their skills, change their paradigms, reinvent their ways and develop more effective skills. AKB classes are limited to a small group of individuals to maximise learning opportunities and build group comradery.
The first week of AKB is predominately focused on Management and Communication. The days are packed with content and there is further work to be done each night. Students should ensure the entire week is dedicated to AKB and should not attend any other meetings or events.
The second week of AKB is residential and participants will need to arrange transport to and from the venue. The week is predominately focused on the individual’s personal life calling.
- Management Skills
- Life Management Plan
- Home Learning & Conference Calls
- This course is selection only. Applicants will be offered a place.
- Students should be a leader within a church ministry or organisation.
- Pre-reading Stephen Covey’s book “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” and answering the associated questions before commencing the first week of the course, noting each participant will be required to present on this book throughout the 2 week course.
- Each SL member participant is to bring their “Strategies to Destiny” manual and their Wheel of Lifeto the first week of training.